A new prescription-strength option for physicians preferring non-opiate pain relief for their patients.
Transdermal pain relief gels from Pharmaceutic Labs are designed to be applied locally. They contain multiple agents from different drug classes combined into one multi-modal treatment without the systemic cumulative side effects observed in oral drugs. Multiple drugs with potentially complementary designed mechanisms of actions target multiple pathophysiological processes involved in complex pain. Our transdermal therapies are supported by 80 articles in a Systematic Literature Review. MyGELforReliefTM APIs have been approved as safe and effective medical therapy in other approved medications. They minimize systemic medication side effects and drug-drug Interactions without opiate risks of addiction and dangerous side effects.
All products are made at Pharmaceutic Labs’ 503B OUTSOURCING FACILITY in Albany, NY:
- following the FDA guidelines 21 CFR 210 and 21 CFR 211, the highest quality regulations for pharmaceuticals
- raising the level of patient safety through a process-driven quality assurance system
- requiring all APIs are tested to ensure chemical identification
- testing every batch for assay and impurities
- going through a full product validation and stability protocols for all finished products
- including a Certificate of Analysis signed by the Director of Quality Assurance with every shipment
|Quantity (g)||#API||% API||NDC||APIs||APIs|
|45g||3||12%|| 69324-138-01||Diclofenac Sodium, Lidocaine HCl, Baclofen|| U.S.A. except NY|
|36g||3||12%||69324-138-02||Diclofenac Sodium, Lidocaine HCl, Baclofen||NY|
|45g||4||16%||69324-139-01||The above APIs plus Ketamine HCl||Check with sales rep|